Step 1 – where to start
Step 2 – what are some common problems we all face; what are some examples of good practice
Step 3 – Getting into the details – looking at specific reports from start to finish – provided by customer use cases.
Step 4 – sharing and working together
09:00 -09:05 – Brief introduction about who is who and how the day came about (5 mins) (Alex)
09:05-10:30 – overview of key functionality/tools (Jacobijn)
Making reports, filters, Dashboards, combining two subject areas, no results
10:45-11:00 – Review of the first session – any topics which need followed up.
Lightning show and tell session led by Jacobijn and John.
1. Brief explanation of SIWG and UK wide shared industry reports – why we’re not covering SCONUL! (Alex)
2. General discussion about how everybody is working with analytics – good and bad (Group)
3. Specific successes – please be willing to share some examples….
4. Specific frustrations – please be willing to share some examples….
11:45-12:30 – Start looking at specific problems in detail from 4 above
13:30-15:30 – Case studies workshops (Coffee 14:30-14:45)
· Expenditure/Commitment reporting for physical and e copies, including date ranges (Jacobijn)
· Order to shelf/available reporting (John)
· Review of e-resource orders (John)
15:30-16:00 – Review of day and next steps. How do we share? How to work on SCONUL to get to a definitive version (if achievable)…can we take names of people who would be interested in working together on this (Alex)