Registration is now open for the EPUG-UKI AGM to be held online via Zoom on Tuesday 4th May 2021 between 10:00 and 15:00.
Topics covered will include:
- EPUG UK&I AGM business
- General update from Ex Libris on recent and upcoming developments
- Community Zone update
- Update on Ex Libris support and new Alma ‘chat’ functionality
- Questions & Answers with Ex Libris
- EPUG-UK&I community collaboration
- Switching to Primo VE
- Resource Sharing & RapidILL updates
- Primo accessibility
- Ex Libris Premium Services
These are subject to change and a full agenda will be available shortly.
Registration is open until one week before the event. The registration form includes an option for submitting a question for the Ex Libris Q&A, alternatively you can email them to email@example.com.